Hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5 enhance the effect of pure vitamin C through deep hydration and soothing effects when used along with V.I.A method. There is no irritation to even the most sensitive skin. Pure vitamin C and vitamin E derivatives are made into dual liposome to improve areas that are pigmented by melanin, while generating collagen to enhance skin elasticity.
Apply when you are suffering from pigmented and sensitive skin.
It is possible to use alone or as a moisturizer. You can maximize the effects when using along with VIA.
* DirectionEvenly apply to cleansed face after toner.*Tip
- Vitamin C(L-Ascorbic Acid): Skin brightening effect on uneven skin tone, pigmented areas.
- Vitamin E(Tocopheryl Acetate): Skin calming, moisturizing and antioxidant effects
- Hydrogenated lecithin: Enhances absorption.
- Vitamin B5( Panthenol): Skin calming and moisturizing effect.
- Chamomilla Recutia(Matriccaria) Flower Extract: Camomile extract, soothing effects
Use alone as a moisturizer or, vitamin C absorption will be enhanced when using as a base before applying VIA Method.