The Maximal Hair Rejuvenation with Poly Peptide and MTS Roller
Peptide HR Complex is the product of a deliberate investigation into the chemical signals
that control the hair growth cycle. The application of these findings through
our advances in peptide biochemistry offers a new beginning in hair
restoration technology for both men and women.
* Directly stimulate the Anagenic Growth phase of the hair cycle with growth promoting growth factors for hair.
* Directly suppress the Catagenic Rest and Telogenic Loss phases of the hair cycle.
* Indirect suppression of telogenic loss
* Increase nutrient blood flow to the hair follicle
* Control Seborrhea by reducting sebum production and demodex population with colloidal sulfur promoting hair maintenance.
* Decrease hair follicle exposure to DHT or dihydrotestosterone, the principal cause of malke pattern baldness, also known as androgenetic alopecia.
* Used a liposome with a mean vesicle size of between 100 and 150 nm comprising homotaurine for efficient penetration of active ingredients into the targeted area.