Iontosom R100 is made of 50% of natural vitamin C and 50% of MAP.
When it penetrates deep into the skin, and converts into stable provitamin C, which improves the appearance of pigmented and uneven skin tone.
A high concentration of L-ascorbic Acid and MAP (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate) improves various pigment buildups (freckles, blotches, variegations) of skin.
Small wrinkles are improved through collagen synthesis of ascorbate.
Through ion electrophoresis, 99.95% L-Ascorbic Acid and 0.05% vitamin C derivative(MAP) penetrate deep into skin, and the appearance of fine lines and pigmentation is greatly improved simultaneously.
Applying nano-technology, it is a “powder specializing in ion electrophoresis” which penetrates quickly into skin.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) : Excellent skin recovery by facilitating collagen building, and skin brightening effect. 99.95%
- MAP (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate) : Contains a stabilized vitamin C derivative which is less likely to degenerate. Acts as an antioxidant and improves the elasticity effects of skin. 0.05%
The ion electrophoresis device is used during surgery.
A mix of powder with distilled water into a liquid is used during surgery with the device. :
Dissolving 1.2 g R 100 into 20ml distilled water(Iontosome R, one bottle can contain about 20ml, R bottle size fully same as S bottle) , manage and process 6~10% Vitamin C concentrative solution for use with the ion electrophoresis device for 5~10 minutes.
IONTOSOM R100 Treatment
• R100 + distilled water treatment : (-) pole 7~10 min treatment process. 1vial for 6~7 person treatment, 3cc for 1person treatment.
• R100 +s100 treatment: (-) pole 6 min (+) pole 4~5min treatment process. 1 vial for 9~10 person treatment, 2cc for 1person treatment.
- One bottle can be used for 4 persons, it is upon aesthetician’s control.
- The dissolved solution should be kept in the refrigerator and used within 10 days. Mix 20ml distilled water with R100 1.2g or mix with 20ml of S100 to maximize skin restoring effects.