Vital HR is the product of a deliberate investigation into the chemical signals
that control the hair growth cycle. The application of these findings through
our advances in peptide biochemistry offers a new beginning in hair
restoration technology for both men and women.
* Directly stimulate the Anagenic Growth phase of the hair cycle with growth promoting growth factors for hair.
* Directly suppress the Catagenic Rest and Telogenic Loss phases of the hair cycle.
* Indirect suppression of telogenic loss
* Increase nutrient blood flow to the hair follicle
* Control Seborrhea by reducting sebum production and demodex population with colloidal sulfur promoting hair maintenance.
* Decrease hair follicle exposure to DHT or dihydrotestosterone, the principal cause of malke pattern baldness, also known as androgenetic alopecia.
* Used a liposome with a mean vesicle size of between 100 and 150 nm comprising homotaurine for efficient penetration of active ingredients into the targeted area.
Water, Algae Extract, Sulfuric Acid, Silanediol Salicylate,
Butylene Glycol, Spondias Amara Fruit Extract,
Celastrus Paniculata Leaf/Flower/Seed Extract, Homotaurine,
Maiden Hair Fern extract, Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Peel Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Propylene Glycol,
Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Colloidal Sulfur,
Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil,
Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract,
Adiantum Capillus Veneris Leaf Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Extract, Barosma Betulina Leaf Extract,
(Leucine, Proline, Lysine, Glutamine, Aspartic Acid, Alanine),
Glycerine, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil, Zinc, Saw Palmetto,
Triethanolamine, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate
Apply Vital HR directly onto target area of scalp and rub scalp with fingertips vigorously for 2~3 minutes. Wash hands directly following application. Allow product to remain on scalp for at least four hours before washing hair.
* Cautions: For external use only.
Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact does occur, rinse eyes thoroughly with cool water.
Discontinue use if irritation or rash appears.