Topical Anesthetic Cream contains 5% lidocaine.
Gel-type numbing cream for micro roller needle therapy
NUMBX is made with liposome technology and absorbs very well into the skin to numb the areas.
For use: laser treatment, derma roller, Tattoo, permanent makeup, relieve pain caused by minor cuts, minor burns, abrasions, sunburn, and insect bites.
Benefit: Temporary relief of local pain and discomfort associated with minor burns, scrapes, and abrasions
Active Ingredients: NUMBX Cream Key Features: Active Ingredients: Lidocaine (5%)
- For external use on intact skin only
- Do not use in large quantities
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Unless directed by a doctor, do not use this product if you have heart disease, diabetes or difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
- You may experience temporary redness or stinging where the product is applied, if irritation persists, consult your doctor.
Directions: Children 12 and under, consult a physician prior to use.
- Apply a medium layer of cream to the desired area. Do not cover large areas – The maximum area covered at any given time should not exceed 5*5. Do not occlude.
- Wipe excess cream in 30 minutes with a dry towel.
- Clean area with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly and gently dry by blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before applying.