Iontosom R100 is made of 50% of natural vitamin C and 50% of MAP.
When it penetrates deep into the skin and converts into stable provitamin C, which improves the appearance of pigmented and uneven skin tone.
A high concentration of L-ascorbic Acid and MAP (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate) improves various pigment buildups (freckles, blotches, variegations) of skin.
Small wrinkles are improved through collagen synthesis of ascorbate.
Through ion electrophoresis, 99.95% L-Ascorbic Acid and 0.05% vitamin C derivative(MAP) penetrate deep into the skin, and the appearance of fine lines and pigmentation is greatly improved simultaneously.
Applying nano-technology, it is a “powder specializing in ion electrophoresis” which penetrates quickly into the skin.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid): Excellent skin recovery by facilitating collagen building, and skin brightening effect. 99.95%
- MAP (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate): Contains a stabilized vitamin C derivative which is less likely to degenerate. Acts as an antioxidant and improves the elasticity effects of skin. 0.05%
The ion electrophoresis device is used during treatment.
A mixture of powder and distilled water into a liquid is used during treatment with the device. :
Dissolving 1.2 g R 100 into 20ml distilled water(Iontosome R, one bottle can contain about 20ml, R bottle size fully same as S bottle), manage and process 6~10% Vitamin C concentrative solution for use with the ion electrophoresis device for 5~10 minutes.
IONTOSOM R100 Treatment
• R100 + distilled water treatment : (-) pole 7~10 min treatment process. 1vial for 6~7 person treatment, 3cc for 1person treatment.
• R100 +s100 treatment: (-) pole 6 min (+) pole 4~5min treatment process. 1 vial for 9~10 person treatment, 2cc for 1person treatment.
- One bottle can be used for 4 persons, it is upon aesthetician’s control.
- The dissolved solution should be kept in the refrigerator and used within 10 days. Mix 20ml distilled water with R100 1.2g or mix with 20ml of S100 to maximize skin-restoring effects.
Ascorbic Acid,Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate